Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!






I know I'm late on this but we have been really busy around here and now that things have slowed down for a the time being I plan to blog more!!! The girls had a great Halloween, Maddie was Sleeping Beauty and Kenzie was Rex (from Toy Story). I took them to Sliver Creek High School to trick or treat Friday night. They got a lot of candy from there. Then on Saturday we when to papaw Greg's house and got some goodies from him, Brady and Cooper were there to!!! Saturday night we drove out to Borden to Aunt Sissy's house to eat and then go trick or treating around her subdivision. Sunday we had a Halloween party with girl scouts and then we came home and walk around our subdivision with Luke and Nate, we had a lot of fun, but did stay out to long because it was cold and the girls had school in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment