Love it Sarah!! We have a small one but hope to get a larger one someday. Lately the water has been so warm it's not very refreshing....come on cold front!! =)
Welcome to our family blogspot, I know a lot of people start these before their kids are born but Im just now starting mine to help me remember things with my girls, that when I dont have time to get the baby book out and I can look back on this and one day show them. I love being a stay at home mommy with my babies. Maddie will be 5 in April, and Kenzie will be 4 in June, I have a wonderful husband that I love so much.
That is FUN!!! One of these days, we will get over there. :)
ReplyDeleteLove it Sarah!! We have a small one but hope to get a larger one someday. Lately the water has been so warm it's not very refreshing....come on cold front!! =)
ReplyDelete