Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fire Station

Kenzie had a field trip to the fire station and medical center last Friday and I was lucky to have the day off from watching the boys so I got to tag along with her and daddy!! We had to be at school at 8:30 and were going to WALK to the fire station and medical school(if you know where Henryville is you know the road we had to walk on with kindergartners, speed limit on this road is 45 mph and not much room to walk, I was one scared mommy).



We got to go in this classroom upstairs in the fire station and listen to the firefighters talk about safety and everything and then we watched a firefighter get all his gear on and then walk around and see all the kids.


Next we got to go see all the trucks, and even the BIG fire truck and they let the kids get in it and sit!


Now it was time to head to the medical center and CROSS the road again, thanks to all the dads that stopped the cars so we could cross!! We got to put this glow stuff on our hands and then wash them and then go look at them in a light to see if we cleaned them good! Next was on to x-ray to see a teddy bear get an x-ray and he had stuff in his belly!! I had a great time on the trip and was glad to go!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate that we missed it! Levi would have loved being there. (I would have needed medication watching all the kids walk on a busy street!!)

    ReplyDelete