It is only fall time and I think we have just about had everything out there!! I went to urgent care sunday to find out that I had pink eye in both eyes... not fun at all. My eyes hurt so bad and ITCHED like crazy. Thanks to Mitch for keeping the girls away from me. Well Kenzie came home Monday from school talking about how bad her mouth hurt and then I was going to give her a bath and saw all this rash like thing on her hands feet and around her mouth so I called Mitch and asked him what he taught it was and he said it sounds like the hand, foot mouth disease (WHAT)!!! So I got on the computer and started looking it up and the pictures and everything looked just like it, so next I texted Tracey and asked her about and she said it sounded like she had it and that there is nothing you can give them but pain med. if they need it. Tracey was so nice to send over so fruit buddies for Kenzie to try!! Well Kenzie loved them!!! Thanks for everything Tracey!!!
Well yesterday Maddie woke up with....great!!! So now Maddie is fighting it off!! I hope this is it for the sicken for sometime in the Kahl house.
Stay tuned Christmas stuff is going up this weekend and I can't wait!! I have been working hard on cleaning this house really good so that it can go up!!! Yay!!! I love Chirstmas time!!
2nd Grader?
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment