The girls and I had a laid back spring break, on Thursday they asked if I would take them to the zoo, Tracey had texted me to see if Kenzie could come over to place and I told her I could take Levi to zoo with us and so Levi got to come with us. I stopped and got them lunch and we ate before we got to the zoo and then we headed to the zoo for a fun day! We SAW every animal there that day and I thought that they would nap in the car on the way home but I was wrong they were still going strong and I was the one that needed a nap!! We got to meet up with other friends as well!!! Natalie met up with us and even ran into Deigo and his mom and they tagged along for the fun!!
Welcome to our family blogspot, I know a lot of people start these before their kids are born but Im just now starting mine to help me remember things with my girls, that when I dont have time to get the baby book out and I can look back on this and one day show them. I love being a stay at home mommy with my babies. Maddie will be 5 in April, and Kenzie will be 4 in June, I have a wonderful husband that I love so much.
Really cute pics! Thanks again for taking him. He had a great time!
ReplyDelete