Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Dad's Party

My dad was turning 60 this year and even planning on retiring on his birthday!! Well it all happened on May 18th, 2012!!! Dava (his wife) had this great plan to throw him a big party!!! Well I love to plan parties so I was in. We just had to keep it a secret because it was a surprise for him! Well all the planning was going great and he knew nothing about it. Friday morning I met Dava at the place to sit everything up and dad called to tell me he had a new cell phone number so I let it go to voice mail. At about 4p.m. that day he called grandma to tell her his new cell phone number and she gave it away about the party,she said Jan is coming to pick me up at 6p.m. we will see you later that night! Well he still was surprised to see everyone there and even a few people he didn't think would make it in to town for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment