Dad asked if we want to join them at the beach this summer and it happened to work out that we could go with them. Let me just tell you right now I'm not a fan of the ocean and I'm more of a Disney World girl and was nervous going to the beach for a week and not having much around to do and I thought the kids would get tried of it fast! But boy was I wrong, we had a BLAST and cant wait to go back again, it was pretty and the beach house was awesome!!! It was so relaxing and the kids just loved to be in the waves or playing in the sand and looking for shells or even crab hunting at night with papaw and deda. I will say I even got in the ocean thanks to my sister-in-law for making me get in!!
No comments:
Post a Comment