Christmas with Friends
Christmas time is always a busy time for us. We have a lot of christmas parties to go to. This year I had christmas eve for my family, it was a lot of fun. I even started something new with the kids this, we made cookies for santa and on christmas eve they got open up their pjs.We started out with christmas with some of our friends that live around us. I cooked dinner for everyone that night. We had christmas with Mitchs mom side of the family, then our next party, was with his mom and Scott. After a day off we then start a very crazy week we had a party at grandma Margies, then on to Mitch's dads and Pam's house, then Christmas eve at my house and then christmas day we went out to Jason's house and then to end the day at my brothers. We had some much stuff that we had to redo the girls closets to make room for all the new toys.




No comments:
Post a Comment