Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Maddie Starts Preschool



First day of school



Last August Maddie started preschool at St. Pauls school, we love it there and really like her teacher. She is doing very well in school and has even made a best friend too. Mitch gets to take her in the mornings with breaks my heart as she just walks out the door saying bye mommy I love you and I will see you when you come get me. She is growing up to fast for me. She is in school from 8:30 till 11 and I get to go get her and that is one of Kenzie favor times to. I will ask her what she did for school that day and she said I dont know mommy, but when Mitch gets home he will talk to her about her and she will tell him everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment