The Kahl Family Christmas was up next!! We don't get gifts for anyone, we all make some food and eat and then the kids get to make crafts! Tara had it this year and did a wonderful job at hosting!!! I was in a rush to get my nacho dip made get the girls a bath and hair fixed and out the door and get myself ready to go. I again forgot my camera. Might I add that Mitch was at the Colt's games sitting four rows from the field while I was at home getting everything and everyone ready to go! I was getting ready to walk out the door when I get a text from Mitch....these seats are awesome and then I got a picture, I said thanks for rubbing it in. I might add that they won that game, first game all year long!!! Yay!!! We got to Tara's and ate different soups that everyone made and then it was time for crafts for the kids!! They made reindeer food and snowman made out of popsicle sticks and a reindeer ornament and even painted a glass ornament. After they we all done Aunt Diane got all the kid together for the christmas story!!
No comments:
Post a Comment