So Thursday morning off we went to the oral surgeon. I was one worried mom and she was a scared little girl. We went back to her room and she started crying when they put the mask on for the laughing gas, she got so worked up that she didn't really get any gas at all because she was not breathing in her nose. The doctor looked at me and said we might have to just put her under so I can look at this really good, hum no not a 6 year old your not is what was going on in my head. Well I calmed her down to where he could look and put numbing cream on her gum to help. He looked at me and said you make the call ( I wanted to say I'm paying you to do this and I don't make the money you make, you make the call doctor), he said we can pull it or we can put her under and then go from there. I said I don't want to put her under at all so pull it. He said ok hold her down and it will be out and then we will look at the broken part in her gum, he was thinking we would have to cut that out. So I watched all this go down. When he pulled the tooth the part that was starting to break came out with the tooth, thank you god!! We were all done!! Yay!!
She now has a cute smile without a front tooth!!! I love it and she did awesome!!




Oh my goodness. :( I cannot imagine having to do that. I'm glad everything is okay now, but I'm sure it was traumatizing for Momma and Maddie.
ReplyDelete