Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas #3

A few days ago we had Christmas with Mitch's dad and Step mom. We are very spoiled by them and glad to have them as a part of our family!!! We had dinner and the girls ate really fast because they knew what was coming next.....I was eating and they would say is it time....and then come back 2 minutes later and ask again, I told them if they ask again I'm going to eat really really slow! Well it was time to open the gifts!! They handed all the gifts out to everyone and then they sat down with the load of gifts and counted to make sure they both had the same number. They went thought their gifts in 5 minutes and where asking for more!! They got some neat stuff!! They are going to see The Disney Princesses Live and are sitting front row!











Mitch even got his xbox that he wanted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment